Do you want to learn Erlang Programming Language to know about the SMS and Authentication Systems or want to get a job in call processing product and so on? Then you should be learning Erlang Programming Language.
Don’t know where to learn Erlang Programming Language? Then check out JPA Solution, it is one of the best Erlang Training in Chennai. At JPA Solutions, we have designed a perfect training curriculum for young aspirants who strive to get a job or improve their present position.
If you are wondering, what is Erlang and what are the career opportunities of Erlang? Than check go through the below content.
What is Erlang?
Erlang is a programming language which often useful in this modern mobile-based world. It is a simple general purpose and functional programming language. This Language is mostly used in SMS and authentication systems, call processing products, GPRS and other 3G networks worldwide. The Open Telecom Platform is written with the help of the Erlang language. Joe Armstrong designed Erlang Programming Language.
Points to Remember
- Erlang is a dynamic and robust functional programming language that is used in Open Telecom Platform.
- This programing language helps you to build a massively scalable real-time system that are having a high requirement.
- It is used primarily in the telecom, banking, computer telephony, instant messaging and E-commerce as well.
If you strive to work in the telecom industry or other e-commerce giant companies means, you should be learning this Erlang program. Because it is one of the best ways to be hired by them as telecom platform is written with Erlang. You can get jobs like telecom supporter, developer, programmer, technical support provider and so on.
What you will learn in this course?
We have designed this training program mainly to give a platform for young aspirants to master the Erlang Programming Language. Develop your skill for your desired role and reach greater heights with our Erlang Training Program.
Now, let’s see what you will learn in this program
- Introduction: You will learn about the core concept of Erlang Programming Language along with its history.
- Local Error handing: In this topic, you will learn about how to handle the local error. Along with that catch & throw.
- Direction Links: Learn about the direction links that help you to monitor.
- Binary Data handling: Learn how to handle the binary data and bit syntax.
- Syntax: In this topic, you will be learning about all the syntax that is used in Erlang.
- Interoperability: Interoperability is a frustrating topic, if it is not explained perfectly means you will not get good knowledge. At JPA, you will get proper training and explanation on Interoperability concept.
- Erlang Libraries: Learn all the Erlang Libraries that are used this programming language with Examples.
- OTP: Learn about Erlang OTP concept and the mnesia database in this post.
- Hash tables: Learn about hash tables and how to use them in Erlang.
- Changing Code: You will learn how to change codes in running systems. These will be helpful to code perfectly in Erlang.
- Erlang Shell: Learn about Erlang Shell to write the commands perfectly in UNIX, Linux and Windows command prompt.
- Modules and Functions: In this class, you will get to know about modules and functions.
- Tuples, Maps, and Lists: Tuples and maps are always confusing for some people if you are one of them, then you can learn about the tuples, maps, and other lists easily in our JPA training program.
With all these above topic, you’ll also work on real-time projects of Erlang so you will be confident enough to face any interview after taking training from JPA Solutions.